Big Data Overview (e) - H5v
- Course Length:
- 1 hour of eLearning
NOTE: While you can purchase this course on any device, currently you can only run the course on your desktop or laptop.
Wireless, Wireline and Cable service providers are on the cusp of a multitude of network and business transformation choices. A good conceptual understanding of the new networking and Wireless, Wireline and Cable service provider business paradigms is essential for professionals in the communication industry. This course provides a high level view of the impact and benefits of Big Data, the vision and opportunities created by future provider networks, as well as a number of examples of how Big Data could be used to provide services in a transformed network.
The course is intended for all that are interested in understanding what Big Data is and how it will transform the Wireless, Wireline and Cable service provider networks over the next few years.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
• Describe the concept of Big Data
• Illustrate the Big Data architecture and key protocols
• Describe a possible use case for Big Data
1. What is Big Data?
2. Big Data Technology
3. Hadoop Procedure
4. Hadoop Modules
6. Data Visualization
7. Visualization Examples
8. Big Data Examples
9. End of Course Assessment
Purchase for:Login to Buy
Create a flexible eLearning plan to purchase eLearning courses for one or more individuals, where course prices are discounted dependent on the number of courses purchased.
Students also took this course
- Welcome to Mobile CSP Network Transformation (e) - H5v
- API Overview (e) - H5v
- Cloud RAN Overview (e) - H5v
- CSP Network Performance Overview (e) - H5v
- OpenStack IaaS Overview (e) - H5v
- Multiple Antenna Techniques (e) - Flash
- Ethernet VLANs (e) - Flash
- IP Quality of Service (QoS) (e) - Flash
- Welcome to AI (e) - H5v