Exploring VoLTE: KPIs and Error Codes (e) - Video
- Course Length:
- 0.5 hour of eLearning
NOTE: While you can purchase this course on any device, currently you can only run the course on your desktop or laptop.
Evaluating the performance of Long Term Evolution (LTE) and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) networks can be challenging, given the complexity of the networks and the wide variety of services carried over them. The wireless industry has adopted a common set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for LTE and VoLTE, allowing operators to develop a consistent set of monitoring tools independent of the specific vendors involved. This self-paced eLearning course defines these KPIs, discusses typical target values for each one, and describes typical failure scenarios for each of the metrics. In addition, the signaling protocols used in VoLTE operations can provide additional insights into certain failures, through the use of error codes and cause codes included in the messages. Frequent interactions are used to ensure student comprehension and engagement at every stage.
This course is intended for a technical audience looking for an overview of the KPIs typically used to evaluate LTE and VoLTE networks, along with the more common error codes encountered in VoLTE signaling.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
• Define the standard KPIs used to evaluate LTE and VoLTE performance
• Explain the common response and result codes that may be reported in SIP and Diameter signaling messages and discuss their meaning
1. LTE KPIs
2. VoLTE KPIs
2.1. Call Accessibility
2.2. Call Retainability
2.3. Call Mobility
2.4. Mean Opinion Score (MOS)
3. SIP Error Codes
3.1. Response codes
4. Diameter Error Codes
4.1. Result codes
• Exploring LTE: Signaling and Operations (eLearning)
• Exploring VoLTE: Signaling and Operations (eLearning)
Purchase for:Login to Buy
Create a flexible eLearning plan to purchase eLearning courses for one or more individuals, where course prices are discounted dependent on the number of courses purchased.
Students also took this course
- Welcome to Mobile CSP Network Transformation (e) - H5v
- API Overview (e) - H5v
- Cloud RAN Overview (e) - H5v
- CSP Network Performance Overview (e) - H5v
- OpenStack IaaS Overview (e) - H5v
- Ethernet VLANs (e) - Flash
- Welcome to SDN and NFV - III - Technologies (e) - H5v
- Welcome to SDN and NFV - II - Foundations (e) - H5v
- Welcome to SDN and NFV - I - Introduction (e) - H5v