Welcome to AI (e) - H5v
- Course Length:
- 1 Hour of eLearning
Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies are reshaping how telecom service providers’ networks operate resulting in more efficient operation that reduces costs and increases savings. Together, these solutions allow networks to operate at web-scale and provide customers with unprecedented levels of agility and flexibility.
This self-paced eLearning course introduces AI and shows how it will be used to impact a telecommunications network. It also describes several telecom specific use cases.
The course is intended for all audiences that are interested in understanding how Automation and AI are changing the telecommunications industry.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
• Give examples of AI in action
• Sketch the AI and Automation Lifecycle
• Articulate how AI changes the telecommunications industry
• List some of the AI Use Cases
1. What is AI?
2. AI Concepts
3. What is a Neural Network?
4. AI and the Automation Lifecycle
5. Impact of AI on Telecom
6. AI Focus Areas
7. AI Use Cases in Telecom
8. AI Use Cases that Impact a Telecom Network
9. Course Summary
10. Final Assessment