Welcome to Mobile CSP Network Transformation (e)
- Course Length:
- 1 hour of eLearning
NOTE: While you can purchase this course on any device, currently you can only run the course on your desktop or laptop.
Mobile Communication Service Providers (CSPs) are on the cusp of a multitude of network and business transformation choices. A good conceptual understanding of the new networking and CSP business paradigms is essential for professionals in the communication industry. This course provides a high-level view of the impact and benefits of network transformation to mobile CSPs and the vision and opportunities created by future CSP networks, as well as the role of transforming technologies such as SDN, NFV, API, Cloud, and Big Data to enhance network agility and scalability.
The course is intended for all that are interested in understanding how the mobile CSP business and network will evolve over the next few years.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
• List the financial and operational motivations for CSP network
transformation with NFV and SDN
• Compare and contrast SDN and NFV
• Communicate more effectively using SDN/NFV terminology
• List key NFV/SDN deployment considerations
• Illustrate how SDN/NFV interworks with other network
transformation technologies,such as Cloud, Big Data and APIs
1. Mobile CSP Organizational Structure and Network Architecture
2. Key Communications Technologies and Their Roles in the CSP Network
3. End-to-End Data Session Setup Over the 4G LTE Network
4. Motivations for CSP Network Transformation
5. NFV and SDN
5.3. NFV and SDN Together
6. Key NFV/SDN Deployment Considerations
7. NFV/SDN Interworking with Cloud, Big Data, and APIs
9. End of Course Assessment
Purchase for:Login to Buy
Create a flexible eLearning plan to purchase eLearning courses for one or more individuals, where course prices are discounted dependent on the number of courses purchased.